Thursday 24 July 2014

Graze Box Review



Whenever I order from New Look, I always think about using the free Graze box voucher. I usually end up forgetting about it, but this time I decided to give it a go. With me trying to lose weight this summer and exercise going really well, I thought they would make perfect little snacks for when I've been for a run or swim or I've just finished yoga.

Graze.com is a website which allows you to purchase a healthy snack subscription. There is a wide variety of flavours and you receive more. You can opt to receive them fortnightly or more regularly if you wish.

I really enjoyed the process of ordering. After entering your free code, or when you first sign up, they ask you to 'love', 'like', 'try' or 'bin' foods, so they can get an idea of what to send you. There is also a 'send soon' option so you can try to ensure you receive them. I generally don't like nuts, and I'm quite fussy, so I ended up binning a lot of the products; I even had a warning pop up saying that if I bin any more they probably couldn't tailor a box for me! There is a huge variety though, from beef jerky to fruity or chocolatey snacks. There are over 100 to choose from.

But three days later, my box arrived! I received:



Summer Berry Flapjack - A rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries. This was one of my 'love' and 'send soon' options and I'm so glad I received it. I absolutely LOVE flapjack, and am on a real red berry hype at the moment. (If anyone else loves red berries, I recommend Special K Red Berry Cereal AND Cereal bars) 

Popping Corn - I was desperate to try one of the popping corns after hearing so much about them. I opted for Slightly Sweet and can't wait to try it.

Boston Baguettes with a BBQ Relish - This was one of my 'try' options if I remember correctly. I'm not usually a fan of BBQ flavours, but I really wanted to try the mini breadsticks. Also, because most of the things I was 'loving' and 'liking' had chocolate in and were the more calorific of the graze options, I thought I better try a few low calorie ones!

Cookies and Cream - Mini cookies, white chocolate, hazelnuts and sunflower seeds. I'm not sure how I feel about the hazelnuts, but I couldn't resist the idea of 'cookies and cream' after a long run!


I absolutely love the packaging. It's quite eco-friendly and has a rustic feel, and I love how the snacks inside are individually wrapped in small plastic boxes. I'm quite OCD about food, and HATE eating anything that is not sealed properly. If a packet of biscuits has been opened, if I find it hasn't been sealed up again properly, I have to throw them away. So handy sized portions individually wrapped is great for me.

When you sign up for your free box, you have to register your payment details, but as soon as I was notified my free box was dispatched, I just went back on the website and cancelled my subscription. The boxes are only £3.99 each, so when I'm back at university I may sign up again to receive them fortnightly, as soon as my loans come through! They won't charge you for anything unless you forget to cancel your subscription after the first box!

They also have other boxes available, such as breakfast boxes with granola and porridge if that's something you would be interested in.

Can anyone recommend any other healthy snacks for post-exercise indulgence?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...