Wednesday 16 July 2014

Liz Earle July Essentials Offer

Even though these have only just arrived in the post, I was so excited I couldn't help but blog about it! I've always been unhappy with my skin. One minute it's dry, the next it's oily, and it is constantly sensitive. I'm prone to break outs and have been advised endlessly that you should have a solid skincare routine in place by your early twenties, to prevent wrinkles, rather than wait to cure them when they're already happening. So since Christmas I've been using several Liz Earle products and I can happily say I am in love!

As I was about to reorder my classic favourite Liz Earle products, I noticed the 'July Essentials Offer' on the website. You get the larger 150ml bottle of the Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, 2 pure muslin cloths, the Instant Boost Skin Tonic, the Skin Repair Moisturiser AND a shampoo and conditioner, all for £45.00  AND free delivery! If you work it out, it means the shampoo and conditioner are basically free, and they retail at £13.75 together, so I thought it was a really good offer.


My parcel arrived so quickly and it was beautifully packaged. Each product was wrapped in tissue paper, then it was all tissue wrapped together with polystyrene peanuts inside in a little box. When it comes to skincare or make up, I'm a sucker for nice packaging. I also received an enveloped letter thanking me for my order, a sales receipt, and another little slip saying that they hope I enjoy my products, and it had even been hand-signed by a member of staff. I was thoroughly impressed! 






The three step skincare routine:

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser - I absolutely adore this product. I have less breakouts since using it, and my skin feels so much softer, smoother and I look more fresh-faced. Using one or two pumps, you rub the cream into your face, over your eyelids and neck, using just the tip of your fingers. Rinsing one of the muslin cloths under hot water, you then polish the cream off your face. I then splash my face with cold water to close my pores.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - This is the second of the two Liz Earle products I have been using since Christmas. All of the others I received today I haven't used before. After using the Hot Cloth Cleanser, I spread a little of this tonic over cotton pads and gently wipe downwards on my face, over my eyelids and neck. It's surprising how much dirt still comes off! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and thoroughly clean.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser - The website recommends using this with the other two products to create a three step skincare routine, but until now I've only used the Cleanser and Tonic because I received them in a gift set at Christmas. This moisturiser is to be used after the Hot Cloth Cleanser and the Tonic, and this should all be done together twice a day, morning and night. What I liked about this moisturiser was that there was one for Dry/Sensitive which I ordered, one for Oily/Combination, one for older women, and so on. I believe every skincare/ make up range should offer this sort of differentiation between products, because they should be targeted at combating these effects. I really love the smell of the moisturiser and can't wait to try it. 


I can't wait to try the Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. They contain naturally derived cleansers and smell quite fruity. They smell absolutely gorgeous!


I would definitely recommend Liz Earle to anyone - great customer service and amazing products. What more could you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...