Friday 18 July 2014

Mason Drinking Jars


Individual Mason  Drinking Jar: Home Bargains, 69p

When I saw these Mason Jars earlier, I not only had to buy them, but I just had to blog about them! My brother and sister-in-law purchased two of these; one for me and one for my Mum. When they popped round with them, I fell in love so quickly I nipped uptown to get four more immediately!

I have seen these Mason Drinking Jars all over the internet lately; on Pinterest, at weddings and parties, just everywhere! I think they are so cute and I love their vintage style.

I've been meaning to purchase some for a while, for at home but also because I'm starting to build a collection of homeware for when I have my own place. Everywhere I've looked, they have been so expensive and I just haven't been willing to make the investment.

When I found out these were 69p each from Home Bargains, I couldn't believe it! Me and my family have basically cleared the shelf out in our local store. They are just so perfect! I've included an image below of the effect I'm wanting to go for when I get round to using them.

Reference: http://weheartit.com/entry/group/718771



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...