Sunday 31 August 2014

August Favourites

I can't believe another month has gone by! Here is a quick run down of my favourite products this month. 


Tangle Teezer - I'm so glad I caved and purchased this. I was a bit sceptical because of the price tag, but it really is perfect for me. Now my hair is getting longer, it gets so tangled after a shower. This brush honestly doesn't pull at all. Who says you can't gain without pain! (£10.99 at Boots)

Avon Clearskin Clear Emergency Instant Spot Treatment - Lately I've been so lazy and not using my Liz Earle twice a day, and I've introduced fizzy drinks back into my life, and it's all really taken its toll on my skin. I've had a few Mount Everest sized spots, but a tiny amount of this gel and the redness is reduced noticeably within hours. I definitely find my spots disappear within 2 days since I've started using this stuff. (Currently on offer for £2.25 from Avon)

Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express - I've had so many compliments on my eyelashes since using this mascara! It really is absolutely amazing and holds my eyelashes in place all day with absolutely no drooping! If you want to read a more detailed review, and see it on my lashes, click here. (£7.99 at Boots)

17 Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 'Tropical Island' - I'm obsessed with coral at the moment and so this nail varnish is now one of my firm favourites. It's a beautiful orangey-coral and has a minor sparkle to it which I love. It dries super quick and so I find it's good for when I'm in a rush. AND it is such a bargain! (£2.99 at Boots)

Soap and Glory Love At First Blush - This blusher is perfect if you just want a slight hint of colour, but is also buildable so you can really make it fit in with your make up style. It is a wheel of various colours - for a more detailed look, check out my post here. It lasts all day, and I'm a sucker for the vintage style packaging! (£11.00 at Boots)


What are your favourite products this month? If you do a monthly favourites post, leave the link below in the comments and I'd love to check them out and comment on yours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...