Sunday 3 August 2014

Get to Know Me Tag: 21 Questions

I have seen this on several blogs, and thought I would fill it in quickly while I'm nursing my poor head (I'm not feeling too great today boo hoo)

I've been blogging for two months roughly now, and whilst I created this blog for family and friends, I'm starting to connect with other bloggers on Bloglovin' and over comments, so thought I would say a little bit more about myself, and this would be the perfect way to do that.

1. Are you named after anyone? My middle name is Stacey, which is my sister's name.
2. When was the last time you cried? I cried yesterday watching Mr Magorium's Magic Emporium - the scenes where he is dying make me so sad!
3. Do you have kids? No
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Probably not to be honest
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am fairly sarcastic, but not on Chandler Bing levels!
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Never ever ever. Too far out of my comfort zone!
7. What's your favourite cereal? Special K Red Berry or Weetabix
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Either their eyes or hair I think. I think you can tell a lot about someone by their eyes, and eye contact is so important to me
9. What is your eye colour? It constantly changes I swear! Sometimes it's bluey-grey, but at the moment they're really blue!
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings every time, I hate scary films. 
11. Favourite smells? Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice perfume, Si by Giorgio Armani, a nice aftershave but I don't really have any preferences, the smell after it has rained, and fabric softener mmmm.
12. Summer or winter? Summer! I'm a June baby and I just love it when the weather is hot
13. Computer or television? Computer- I'm literally addicted to internet shopping!
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? The furthest I've ever been from home is New York, and Botswana & Nambia in Africa
15. Do you have any special talents? I'm sure people are listing really amazing things here, which they have won endless trophies for, but I'm going to say making my eyebrows dance individually really quickly, and folding my tongue in half and keeping it there, haha!
16. Where were you born? Lincolnshire, England.
17. What are your hobbies? Dance, eating out, shopping, travelling, and at the moment I'm really enjoying swimming! Oh and blogging of course!
18. Do you have any pets? No, but I'm dead set on getting a goldfish or two when I move into my own place after university, to keep me company.
19. Favorite movie? I always struggle with this question, I just have so money! The classic faves are Grease, Dirty Dancing and The Bodyguard. But I also love any films with Tom Hardy or Johnny Depp in, and I'm a huge Tim Burton fan. I'm a big Disney fan also, and I love the modern day Christopher Nolan Batman Trilogy. It honestly just depends on my mood!
20. Do you have any siblings? I have one sister and two brothers, but there is a huge age gap! The brother closest to me in age is still 10 years older than me. I personally love the age gap though.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I would like to be a Civil Servant or working for the government or a government body. In the long term, I would love to own my own business.

I tag Beth at www.bethany-morris.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. i love reading tag posts this is such a lovely one i may do it myself :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/mid-summer-round-up.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same, I love reading them and thought this one was short and sweet! I will keep my eyes out to see if you decide to post your own.

    Thank you so much for your comment, of course I will comment back. If you have bloglovin I will follow you on there also xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...