Monday 18 August 2014

Gift Guide for Girls

This month I have had a lot of female birthdays to buy for. Sometimes I find it so easy shopping for presents, but other times, I really struggle. Here is my quick gift guide for girls around my age (late teens-early twenties). I think these are not only safe bet presents that you just can't go wrong with, but they are also just really really nice.

Gift Guide for Girls


Yankee Candles - By far, the best candles out there in my opinion. There are so many different scents, and it can be difficult buying them for other people, because everyone has their own preference. These candles are not only pretty in their glass jars, but candles are just so relaxing and practical at the same time.

Chocolate - Maybe it's me being a greedy pig who is currently dieting talking, but I don't think you can go far wrong with chocolate. I hate Belgian and Dark, and most posh chocolates actually, but in terms of bars of chocolate, they're a cute little added extra to add to a gift bag.

Bath bombs - This particular bath bomb is from my favourite company, Bomb Cosmetics. They are £2-3 each, but look super pretty and I love receiving them. Everyone loves a good pamper session lets face it!

Ciate nail varnish - I think you're either a nail varnish girl, or you're not. I absolutely love nail varnish, and because I do a lot of nail art, I'm always grateful of receiving new colours. I think these bottles look so cute and the pigmentation is really great.

Ted Baker Make Up Bag - Even if the girl in mind doesn't wear much make up, Ted Baker also does a pretty range of toilletry bags. The material is wipe clean so they won't be ruined easily, and I think they just look classy and expensive.

Tatty Devine Name Necklace - I love these acrylic name necklaces from Tatty Devine. They are about £30, but you can completely personalise the font, colouring, charms, and everything. They make for a really personal and special gift that won't go out of fashion.


I hope you enjoyed this quick gift guide - I'm sorry that yet again, I've been neglecting my blog. I promise I'm working on some new ideas to introduce to you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...