Friday 8 August 2014

What's in my bag?

So this morning I decided I would clear my handbag out. For a few weeks now I've not been able to find anything that I want in it straight away, and the accumulation of endless receipts and pieces of loose paper with random scribblings on have been driving me crazy! 

While I was clearing it out, I thought I would do a 'What's in my bag' post. I've seen quite a few of them online, and even though it sounds so random, I really enjoy reading them. Don't worry, I tidied my bag before doing this!



I purchased my bag in Primark in around April time, and I think it was £12. I absolutely love this bag, and think it is a perfect dupe of the Zara City Bag. I think it looks more expensive than it was, and I love that there is a main compartment, and then the zip on either side. The side compartments are perfect for keys or anything you want to grab quickly without having to rummage!

This bag is quite spacious, which means I can cram a lot in...


University hoody - I always chuck this in my bag to wear after Yoga or Dance, and with the weather being all over the place at the moment, it is a good cover up for if it gets a bit chilly!

Polka Dot Umbrella

Topshop Gift Card - A birthday present, I always keep this on me just in case I pass a Topshop (We don't have one where I live at my non-university home, boo!) I'm planning on putting it towards some new Topshop jeans when I've lost weight

Ted Baker Purse - This is the Lindar Crystal Bow Bobble Matinee in Nude, I think it was £75 but I got killer student discount!

Prescription Glasses - These are by Guess. I'm considering contacts because my eyes are getting so bad I'm relying on these a lot now, and I'm not sure if glasses suit me. 

Touch up Make Up - This varies according to what I've got on my face and what the weather is like, but at the moment I have the Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, the Benefit Fake It Up Concealer and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Car keys - I still can't believe I have my own car, so exciting! I still haven't christened it with a name, but I've asked my nieces and nephews to think of some

Hair Grips - Now my hair is getting longer, it's taking some getting used to, as much as I love it. I love having a few hair grips just in case it's annoying me!

Filofax - I'm always on the go, and love being super organised. I don't think I could actually survive a day without this. This is the Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Leather Pocket Size.

Notebook - For loose scribblings, ideas for blog posts, and for taking notes while I'm on work experience at the moment at a local charity

Nivea Moisturiser 

Small Strawberry Pencil Case - I bought this to put a few pens inside as I was worried one might leak on my purse. I could do with a small make up bag for the make up really, for the same reason! 

Nail File

House Keys - on my Take That Lanyard which I received at a Take That concert for free! I always struggle to find keys so I like having them on a lanyard, particularly when I'm at university and I have all my academic work in my bag as well!


I hope you enjoyed this style post. If you've done a 'What's in your bag' I'd love to read it, so please comment the link below


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...