Monday 8 September 2014

Lee Evans Monsters Tour



Apologies for the poor quality photos, they were sneaky iPhone shots I took quickly before it started!

So on Saturday night, my parents and I went to see Lee Evans perform at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham. I bought my parents the tickets as their Christmas present, so it was finally nice to enjoy it! (Also, I DEFINITELY recommend buying any sort of tickets as Christmas presents - my parents were chuffed AND I bought myself one to go as well so it's a win win situation!)

All I can say is, if you have the opportunity to buy last minute tickets, DEFINITELY DO! It was so funny, I was laughing so hard from start to finish my mascara was all over my face! I had a cold and chest infection, and so I must have irritated everyone around me because I was non-stop laughing and coughing for about 3 hours.

It was so much better than seeing him on TV. Hearing his voice live and watching his moves across the stage that he does in person was just amazing. 

We were quite near the front and our view was good considering I didn't purchase my tickets as soon as they went on sale. They were only £30 each and I think that was a fair price because it was one of the best nights out I've had in ages!

I've never seen a comedian live before but I would definitely recommend purchasing tickets to go and see your favourite comedian - the atmosphere really was just amazing!

We finished the night off with a cheeky McDonalds drive through on the way home - it was just perfect! With my parents work schedules and with me being away at university, we don't often get days out just us three together. 

Have you been or are you going to see Lee Evans? Can you recommend any other comedians I should go and see? I'd love to see Peter Kay next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...