Sunday 14 September 2014

NOTD: Nails of the Day


Today my Nan asked me to paint her nails, and I just thought I would share the final product with you! My Nan was really happy with them, and they are so easy to do!

Because white nail varnish is always a pain in my opinion, I did two coats covering the full nail in the white nail varnish to ensure it had good coverage. 

After that dried nicely, I then painted the other half of my nail with the lilac colour. Some use a finer nail art brush, but I just literally used the standard Barry M brush it came with.

Once that was dry, I then dripped a fine nail art brush in my glitter polish, and painted the line of glitter on. 

Then, using a dotting tool (or if you don't have one, a pen lid or the end of a hair grip) I dipped it into black nail varnish and painted the dots on. 

I then finished the look with a top coat so hopefully they will last that little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...