Thursday 23 October 2014

DotComGiftShop Christmas Wishlist

It may only be October, but I'm already so excited for Christmas! Four long weeks off at home with my family, I literally can't wait! I'm starting to look for decorations to make my room at home all Christmassy, because we love having every room head to toe in Christmas decorations and things. 

Here is a wishlist I've put together of things I want from one of my favourite online shops, www.dotcomgiftshop.com. Other than the Christmas decorations I'm lusting after, they also sell an amazing range of homeware and gifts, with that vintage/shabby-chic feel I really like, at really affordable prices.

Rustic zinc folk art sleigh bells, 6 for £4.95 - These will look so cute on my tree

Scandi Christmas Peg Decorations, 6 for £2.95 - I tend to hang my cards along some parcel string across my bedroom, so these will be perfect for attaching the cards. So cute!

Jingle Bell Lights Garland, £11.95 - Perfect for draping around my four poster bed or around the headboard


Reindeer and mistletoe heart decoration, £6.95  - to hang on my door handle on the outside.


What are your top tips for decorating your room/ a small space at Christmas? What do you think of my wishlist? 
 Once I have my room decorated, I will probably do a post with lots of photos to show how to make any space, no matter how small, extra Christmassy!

4 comments:

  1. I feel so Christmassy looking at these! The peg decorations are my favourite, they are so cute! x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I feel so Christmassy, god knows what I will be like in a few weeks! I love the pegs too, they will definitely be finding their way into my basket! Thank you for your comment :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I've started looking at decorations to! I think I need those Jingle Bell Lights x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't wait to get my little tree up in my bedroom! I love the jingle bell lights too, not sure my bank balance will but... who cares because it is christmas!!! :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...