Monday 29 December 2014

Frozen Inspired Nails


It wasn't until these were dry that I thought they looked like something Elsa from Frozen would have. I just generally love both blue and glittery polishes, and I'm really pleased with how these have turned out, even if it wasn't my intention to create Frozen inspired nails! 

I used Ciate Pepperminty for the base topped off with Ciate Snow Globe which is one of my favourite glitter polishes. The large clear chunks of glitter look beautiful in the light and make my nails look icy, which is perfect for this cold and frosty spell of weather we have been having over the past few days here in Lincolnshire! 


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think I'm going to do this again! x

      Delete
  2. They're so cute! That's a good idea I never thought of doing that!

    Let it gooo

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I just thought about using my favourite of my new polishes, I've only just unwrapped them in my Ciate advent calendar.. it wasn't until they were dry that they reminded me of it! I've had Do you wanna build a snowman? in my head since I've painted them! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...