Wednesday 31 December 2014

Hello 2015!


I can't actually believe 2014 is at an end! It has flown by, particularly this last month or so over Christmas while I've been at home. I've been poorly over the last few days, so apologies for not having posted. As I'm still a little under the weather, I thought I would spend the night in cosied up, and thought I would do a quick post about what I hope 2015 will bring and my New Year's Resolutions.

I want to keep up with my running, and push myself even further
Over the last few weeks, my running routine has slipped a little due to the frosty and icy weather and the fact I've been feeling a little rubbish. However I am pleased to report I completed a nice little 30 minute run today and plan to keep this up throughout 2015 and into my future. I feel so much healthier and sometimes I love being able to just go out for a jog and clear my head. In 2015 I would love to complete at least one run for charity. My brother is organising a 5k Family Fun Run in my hometown for a local hospice which I will be entering if it goes ahead, and I am going to look into doing a Cancer Research Race for Life because it is something I've always wanted to do and it's for one of my favourite charities which I really care about.

Lose a few more pounds
I am below my original target weight at the moment, but I've put on about 2-3 pounds over Christmas which I would like to shed in the first month or so of 2015. Once Christmas and New Year's is over with I know I'll go back to eating a lot healthier so this is one resolution I'm quite confident about!

Gain pounds
Financially! I've been pretty good at saving during my time at uni, but I'm also hoping to continue saving throughout 2015, so I've got a nice little rainy day savings fund, because let's face it, you never know what the future might bring! I also need to find a job for when I leave university, so fingers crossed for that!

Keep my head on during my final year
While I've finished my first term at university, I can feel the stress increasing dramatically for second and third terms, which is when my assessed essays, dissertation and exams will all be. I get terribly anxious and make myself so poorly with stress when it comes to studying, and so I want to try and keep my head on and enjoy final year, because before I know it, I'm sure it will be gone!

Blog more!
I got into a really good routine of blogging regularly, but unfortunately in the last month or so I've really let it slip! Once I'm back at university on Sunday I hope to get back into a better routine. Sorry! 

Hopefully I stick to them - if I don't feel free to tell me off in the comments of future posts! What are your New Year's Resolutions? Happy New Year everyone and all the best for 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...