Saturday 20 December 2014

The Winter Tag


I found this tag on Ella's World and thought I would give it a whirl, because I haven't been posting much lately and I promised I would... oops.


What are your favourite things about Winter?
Drinking endless hot drinks, opening advent calendars, watching Christmas films, the Christmas lights filling the streets and the candles that are released during winter. Although I LOVE crisp, white snow and building snowmans and sledding with my nieces and nephews, I'm not a fan of the cold weather in general. I also hate the grey slush left over when the snow is melting, I call it Post-Snow depression because it is just so annoying!

What is your favourite Winter outfit?
A jumper with jewel detail around the collar, with blue skinny jeans and my Vagabond boots, with a tartan scarf and my duffle coat. And to top all that off, my fluffy earmuffs!

What is your favourite Winter food?
Definitely a roast dinner! I could eat one every single day, especially Roast Lamb or Pork.

Favourite Winter drink?
Hot Chocolate with cream and marshmallows for sure, although with me dieting this winter I've had to be really strict with myself!

What is your dream way to spend a Winter's day?
In my fleecy pyjamas with my fleecy dressing gown, wooly socks and slippers, with endless blankets curled up watching Christmas film after Christmas film with a cup of tea! 

How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
I definitely use a lot more moisturiser pre-make up, and I like to use more brightening make up than I do during Summer. Benefit's Hello Wow! Oxygen Flawless Foundation is perfect for brightening the skin, and I've recently purchased Girl Meets Pearl brightening Primer. I also use a lighter pink shimmery highlight. I hate winter skin, particularly as mine is so sensitive, and I refuse to let my skin dull at all! I tend to switch to  berry and darker shades of lipstick too.

What are you hoping Santa brings you?
A Take That concert ticket, Lush cosmetics, fluffy bedsocks, slippers, some DVDs, anything with Bambi on! And some perfume (preferably La Vie est Belle if you're reading Santa!)

What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
The Coca Cola advert being on TV, clothes changing in the shops and having to defrost and clean my car more!

What is your favourite Winter song?
The Michael Buble Christmas album is absolutely perfect, but my favourite song of all time is definitely Fairytale of New York!

What is your favourite Winter memory?
Probably building snowmans and sledding with my nieces and nephews, we had a lot of fun that day! I loved when it used to snow at school as well and we would be sent home haha!

What is your favourite Winter scent?
At the moment I'm loving Yankee Candle's Angel's Wings candle, or Glade's Honey and Chocolate candle!

Finish this sentence…If I could have one wish this Christmas it would be..
..for everyone to have an amazing Christmas and to be happy, and for me to lose more weight!

If you've done this Winter Tag, please let me know in the comments below as I would love to have a read!

Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...