Saturday 31 January 2015

January Favourites


I can't even believe that I am already writing this - how has January come and gone already? I swear as you get older, time moves faster! Here are the products I would say I haven't been able to live without this month. Enjoy!

Lancome La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum | The only way I can describe this is that it is literally heaven in a bottle! I have received so many compliments on this, and a few squirts in the morning will literally see you through until bedtime. If you can test a sample of this in your local department store, I would definitely recommend it.

Maybelline the Rocket Volum' Express Mascara | Apologies about the photo of this mascara - is it only me who can never get the plastic seal off the entire way!? I purchased this on a whim because Maybelline Colossal was out of stock, and I am so glad that I did. My new favourite of the Maybelline mascaras (my favourite brand of 'drug store' mascaras), this mascara leaves no clumps, allows for lots of volume, and holds my lashes in place all day with no drooping. Less than £10 too!

Liz Earle EyeBright Soothing Eye Lotion | Apologies again for the photo, this bottle is teeny tiny as it was a free gift in my latest Liz Earle haul. This contains naturally active ingredients such as witchhazel and aloe vera. This should be wiped slowly over the eyelids and lashes with a cotton pad, or alternatively, used to soak cotton pads to leave over eyes for 10 minutes for a sort of cucumber effect. I haven't gotten much sleep this month, and my eyes definitely show this, and so this has been great for soothing them at night, particularly after staring at computers all day!

Garnier Ultimate Blends 'The Sleek Restorer' Shampoo & Conditioner | After deciding that Herbal Essences was to blame for my increased hair loss, I switched to this and have noticed an amazing improvement in the condition of my hair. It has grown quite a lot, I had virtually no split ends last time I went to the hairdressers, and I'm definitely losing a lot less hair. Winner!

Creaseless Hair Ties | I thought I would include a few of the creaseless hair ties I made last month. I'm still raving about these to everyone I know, my hair feels more comfortable when tied up and I lose a lot less hair because they are so gentle. I have purchased a few more elastics lately and made some more, and I literally don't go a day without using them.

What are your favourite products this month? What do you think to my favourites - have you had good/bad experiences with them? Let me know in the comments below, I love reading them :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to try ultimate blends it sounds lovely. My hair has gotten too used to my current shampoo so it's time for a change! I bet the Liz Earle eye soothing lotion feels amazing!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Ultimate Blends are amazing, and if you go to Savers you can get them for £1.89 a bottle, such a bargain! The Liz Earle has been amazing, it's a shame but I don't think I'll be repurchasing as I'm trying to save money ready for summer x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...