Saturday 28 February 2015

Haul: The Body Shop





After spotting a 30% discount code for The Body Shop I couldn't resist stocking up on some skincare saviours. I picked up the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser, Lotion and Toner as I've suffered with the occasional breakout as of late and thought I would switch up my skincare routine to something specifically targeted to fighting spots. After reading so many amazing reviews about the Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil and how it gives your skin the appearance of 8 hours of perfect beauty sleep, I knew I needed this. I struggle to get enough sleep and my skin always looks a little lack lustre as a result. The Tea Tree Pore Minimiser and Instablur have been on my wishlist for a few weeks now and are great before applying make up to really improve the appearance and smoothness of my skin. 

I will post individual reviews in the next few weeks hopefully, and have posted all the links below for you.

Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser (£5)
Lotion (£8) 
Toner (£5)
Pore Minimiser (£7.50)




10 comments:

  1. woowww everything is so cheap! :O lucky lucky

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the prices I have listed are the full RRP, but with the 30% off code I managed to save around £20 in total so I was chuffed :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the toner so so much!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it all, heard only good things so I have high hopes! Thanks for following me on Bloglovin and for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ooh, the Vitamin E serum sounds goood - I never get enough sleep! Is it just for the under eye area or for the whole face? Look forward to your review!
    cottonandcandie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the reviews online are incredible! It's for all over the face I think :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the body shop! Their tea tree stuff has to be the best though, works wonders on my skin!

    Clare | www.clare-without-an-i.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really purchased anything before because we don't have a store in my little old home town, but I have received some products for christmas before and have been impressed! Glad the tea tree stuff is good, I need a miracle to help clear my skin up! Xx

      Delete
  5. I really like the tea tree range. The tea tree face mask they do is amazing! It really helped my skin clear up. Good luck with the products

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh on my next pay day I may add to the collection and buy the face mask then, thank you! And thank you for always commenting on my blog, love reading your comments :) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...