Monday 2 March 2015

Bionsen Caring Touch Deodorant Review*



*Disclaimer: I was kindly sent this product to review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own. 

I was kindly sent this Bionsen Caring Touch Deodorant to review before it is released in store. I have been trialling this for about a week now and I can say I'm definitely going to be purchasing this once it is released. I suffer terribly with sensitive skin, and so this hypo-allergenic deodorant is just perfect for me as it is both Aluminium- and Paraben-free. I'm prone to rashes and irritation from deodorant, so the added Vitamin E in this Bionsen really helps to soothe and smooth my skin. I can safely and happily say that I've experienced no discomfort, rash or irritation at all. 

While it is gentle, this by no means affects its lasting appeal. After applying once in a morning, I find that it works all day long, even on my busiest days. I absolutely LOVE the fragrance too. This product uses 'Onsen', which are natural minerals from the volcanic spas of Japan. Which not only sounds extremely fancy and luxurious, but smells incredible and these minerals also help to really look after your skin. Usually I find deodorants either lack fragrance or are overbearing and conflict with my perfume, but there is no worry of that with this product which gets the balance just right. 

The packaging is a very simple, narrow bottle which is perfect for me as someone who travels frequently and often has a deodorant in my handbag - the last thing I need is a huge product drawing everyone's attention to it! Overall, I'm really pleased with this product and think it will be perfect as the weather heats up (hopefully) over the next few months.

The Bionsen Caring Touch Deodorant will be launched on Monday 9th March and will be available in Boots stores for £2.35.

You can find Bionsen Beauty via the following links - they are currently holding a giveaway over on their Facebook page so I would definitely check that out:


2 comments:

  1. ohk makes sense that its sent coz at first I was like a review for a deodorant ahah but it was actually surprisingly interesting so thank you for the post beautiful xx'

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you don't usually come across Deoderant reviews do you haha, the only one I've ever seen was one by LLYMLRS haha. Glad you enjoyed it x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...