Monday 13 April 2015

Beauty Wishlist

After asking all of my Twitter followers what their favourites blog posts are, several said that they love reading Wishlist posts. So I thought I would share with you the beauty products I am lusting over most at the moment. I swear as soon as I work my way down the list and starting purchasing things I just end up adding more and more! 


Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - #10 Don't Pink of It
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation


MAC Lipsticks in (from left to right)
 Lady Danger
Brave
Vegas Volt


Models Own Chrome Nail Varnish in 'Rose Gold' 
Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray
Benefit Watt's Up! Highlighter

What are you lusting after this month? If you have used any of the products on my wishlist, would you recommend them? 

4 comments:

  1. I have both and Rimmel's 'in love with ginger' lipstick is pretty much identical to lady danger if you're looking for a dupe! Healthy mix is a really great foundation. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the advice I love a good dupe! I''ve heard Healthy mix is good and I loved it when I swatched it in Boots last week x

      Delete
  2. I'd definitely recommend healthy mix and lady danger! I didn't really like the rouge velvet lipsticks though, they were so messy but I know a lot of people swear by them! Great wish list!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I purchased the Rouge Velvet lipstick two days ago (forgetting I had scheduled this in) and as one of the matte ones it's perfect for me everyday, but after wearing it for around 15-30 minutes my lips feel so dry! Think I'm going to have to start wearing Vaseline underneath!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...