Sunday 19 April 2015

Life Update: April 2015


Hi everyone! My Mum has just dropped me off back at my flat ready for my final ever term at University. I thought I would take this opportunity to do a little life update and explain what will be going on over the next month or so as well, as I will be largely absent from all social media *having withdrawal symptoms already*

So I had the most amazing five weeks at home. I had a lot of work to do, including writing my Dissertation, but I also made some amazing memories and had some relaxing quality time with the people I love most. As well as seeing Phantom of the Opera and enjoying a few days away in London for my Mum's birthday, we went on a Spa Day and I had far too many yummy meals out with friends and family (diet definitely starts again tomorrow I promise). I spent a day dressed as Bambi for my niece and two of my nephews joint birthday party and had fun reliving games such as Musical Bumps. As always, I went shopping far too many times, I bought far too many things, and now my bank account is feeling far too sorry for itself. Bring on Student Finance tomorrow is what I say!

But I'm back now and I'm feeling a little empty and sad. I always hate readjusting to coming back, I am such a home bird and wish I could stay surrounded by friends and family in a place that is familiar and comfortable. I only have around four and a half weeks left though and then I will have finished my degree. How scary is that! I honestly can't wait to relieve some of the pressure and to not have to worry about exams anymore.

Over the next month I will be adding the finishing touches to my essays and dissertation, and will be revising like crazy for my dreaded exams. But being the organised girl I am, I've scheduled in two blogs posts each week until my exams have finished. They will be published every Tuesday and Saturday for the next four weeks. I had so much to talk about and review over Easter that I realised I had so many drafted posts that I would be able to keep my blog updated. I am so glad because I didn't want it to suffer while I was busy working. I hope you all keep reading and enjoying everything, if you would like regular updates while I am away please follow me on Bloglovin here.

In the upcoming weeks, I will be going to see Olly Murs and Take That which I am SO excited about, and I have been planning my 21st birthday celebrations for early June, so I literally can't wait for all of these things.

Good luck for any exams or deadlines you have! 

3 comments:

  1. you're going to go see Olly Murs?! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes on Sunday, I am so excited it is unreal!

      Delete
  2. you're going to go see Olly Murs?! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...