Tuesday 2 June 2015

May Favourites



Hi everyone! Firstly I want to apologise for not posting an April Favourites - university exams and assessed work was taking over my life! While I did find time to schedule in lots of posts weeks in advance, I didn't want to make an April Favourites post because I mainly sat in jogging bottoms with my hair in a pineapple on top of my head throughout the entire month with minimal beauty products used! Also known as full on revision mode. But have no fear, I'm back with my favourite things this month.

Soap and Glory Supercat Eyeliner
This baby is an absolute must for any liquid liner lover. It achieves the perfect flicks and applies smoothly with minimal effort. I have already posted a more detailed review and you can find that here

Aussie Shower Smoothie Body Wash
I received a £10 voucher from the Aussie team and when I smelt this in the shop I couldn't resist! It smells exactly like my favourite Aussie shampoo and is a beautiful pearlescent purple colour. It lathers really well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all - I wish I could say the same for the majority of soaps and body washes on the market!

Impulse Temptation Body Spray in 'Vanilla & Peach'
I love having a body spray in my handbag as a top up throughout the day when I'm on the go. This Vanilla & Peach fragrance is the perfect summer scent, is long lasting, and was an absolute bargain at 97p in Asda. I literally couldn't fault this right now.

Maybelline Eyestudio Colour Tattoo Gel Eyeshadow in 'Pink Gold'
I have been loving this for my every day make up look. It is so easy to apply because it is a gel eyeshadow which can be applied with fingers, and really brightens my eyes with its beautifully metallic pink pigment. I have already reviewed this beauty along with two of its sister shades here

Sex and the City Boxset - the Complete Collection
When my exams finished the first thing I did was order this boxset. I'd already seen a few episodes on TV and the first of the films before and thought they were great - and I definitely needed something to distract me from my Friends addiction! I've loved being able to start it right from the beginning so I understand it a little better, and I also seriously envy Carrie and Big's relationship!

2 comments:

  1. I was really impressed with Aussie haircare products so it's good to know their shower products are the same! I looove Sex & the City and you're so right - it's best watched in order from the start!

    SinĂ©ad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think the hair care is some of the best on the market! I'm halfway through season 2 already and loving it, wish they made more than 6 series! Need to watch the films as well because I've heard a third one is being made and I want to be properly up to speed! Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...