Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Favourites

Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been quiet on the blogging front again. I've been feeling a little down, so I apologise for my absence and the fact I haven't taken any photos for this blog post. My head and heart just hasn't been in it lately, but I hope this college will suffice in the mean time while I get my head around everything that is going on and changing in my life. I know I'll be fine soon, and can't wait to get my new camera eek! It should be with me in the next fortnight so watch out on here and my Instagram for when I reveal it in all its beauty.



MAC Brave Lipstick | I purchased this lipstick as a little treat to myself and I'm so glad I did. It is an amazing dark-nude colour and it has real lasting power. I've been suffering with really dry lips lately and a lot of lipsticks have been making them much worse, but this is really moisturising and feels very lightweight on the lips.

Models Own Chrome Rose nail varnish | I finally tracked this down and have been wearing it non-stop between gel manicures ever since. It is the perfect metallic rose gold shade and really stands out. Plus it dries super quick so is perfect for those of you who are always in a hurry! Read my full review here

Benefit Rockateur Blush | This is a new firm favourite of mine and has fuelled my Benefit obsession even more! It is a rose gold shade and comes with a decent brush as well so I think it's quite good value for money. It's the perfect combination of blush and bronze products for me all in one and adds some much needed colour to my pale complexion. Read my full review here

Garnier Ambre Solaire After Sun 24hr Moisturising Soothing Gel | So yesterday and today I thought it would be a brilliant idea to spend hours walking round/sunbathing in the sun with no suncream and I now look like an actual lobster! I've been in so much pain and struggled to sleep but this gel has really helped to soothe my sunburn. I recommend sticking it in the fridge for a while before using it, it's amazing!

What have you been loving in June?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...