Sunday 26 July 2015

Painted Wooden Letters



Lately I've been keeping myself busy with these little beauties. They are freestanding wooden letters which I have been painting and personalising, and I have to say I am actually in love with them! They add a nice finishing touch to a room I think. I started with the idea of making these for friends and family but I've had a fair bit of interest and really enjoy making them, so thought I would mention them on here.

I can use any colour paint you choose, and can paint on hearts like above, or stars, polka dots or just stripes. The gift tag tied on is also optional so you can really make these your own. They are about 20cm tall.

All letters are giftwrapped free of charge (let me know if it's for a boy or girl) and come with one of my new little business cards which I think are so cute!

I'm selling these for £10 each which I think is reasonable compared to similar things online, excluding postage and packaging if you don't live locally. If you are interested and want to know anything else, drop me an email at shollandhoughton@hotmail.co.uk - if you would like one I can set up a listing on eBay for you to bid on so you have all the relevant payment protection etc for your peace of mind.

♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Aww these are adorable Shannon! I'll keep this in mind for once I've finished redecorating my living room! So talented!

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...