Tuesday 25 August 2015

New Look A/W 2015 Wishlist

Lately whenever I've been shopping, I've found myself drawn to more items of clothing in New Look than anywhere else. They are starting to preview their Autumn/Winter collection and so far I've been really impressed by the prints, quality and cut of their pieces. Here are a few of my favourite picks which will probably accidentally fall into my online basket next payday!

Cameo Rose Multicoloured Sleeveless Paisley Print Shirt£14.99
The pattern of this shirt reminds me of those adult colouring books I'm seeing everywhere at the moment!

Girls on Film Black Floral Flare Sleeve Top
£25.00

Yellow Ditsy Floral Frill Bubble Hem Crop Cami
£9.99
Not at all appropriate for the colder weather but I think this will look so cute with the skirt below!

Navy Pocket Button Front A-Line Denim Skirt
£19.99
Influence Rust Flared Sleeve Lace Trim Top
£22.99

I've surprised myself with this pick - it's something I would love on someone else but never usually pick for myself, but I'm really loving the rust orange colour at the moment!

What do you think of my wishlist? What are you looking forward to purchasing and wearing for Autumn/Winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...