Sunday 15 November 2015

Fireworks Night




Last weekend my best friend from university came to stay and we went to the fireworks display at Blackheath Common. It was free and the fireworks were beautiful. Bonfire nights is always one of my favourite nights of the year. I love getting all wrapped up and am always completely mesmerised by fireworks. There was a huge fairground with lots of refreshment stands, and we had a go on the carousel and a few rides. It was absolutely packed so it was a really nice atmosphere and I didn't completely freeze so I consider the night a success!

When we got back I made Hot Cookie Dough from scratch for the both of us - it tasted just like the popular dessert from Pizza Hut and was sooo delicious with ice cream. I made it using Cadbury's Giant Buttons rather than chocolate chips and I have made it since because it was so yum.

On the Sunday we had a chilled day catching up on X factor and eating bacon sandwiches. It was such a good lazy weekend and it was nice to just relax and recover as we had both had a busy few weeks at work.

Did you enjoy Bonfire night? Are you as excited for Christmas as I am?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...