Sunday 10 April 2016

Byrons Burger Review



Everyone who knows me knows that I love a good burger. And they don't come much better than Byron Hamburgers. Me and my new boyfriend went to the Canary Wharf London branch last weekend and it was the perfect date. We both ordered the Double Bacon Cheeseburger, and for dessert I had the Banoffee Sundae and Ollie ordered the Oreo Cheesecake.

The food is absolutely incredible and really high quality (of course I had a spoonful of Ollie's pudding so I can honestly be the judge of all of it and not because I'm a pig) and the interior of the restaurant is very cool and has a kind of shabby chic feel to it. I have been to three Byron branches in London and I have to say the staff are always incredibly friendly. The bill came to about £60 including alcoholic drinks which I think is pretty reasonable for the quality of the food, and it was such a lovely evening.

If you are ever in London you should definitely check out Byrons. I have a huge appetite but trust me when I tell you I couldn't have managed another bite.

Can you recommend any burger restaurants for me to try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...