Friday 11 November 2016

Lee Stafford Original Dry Shampoo


And I am back! I have just had a look and my last blog post was six months ago now - I honestly don't know where the time has gone. Life has been really hectic as of late and I think part of it was I lost all confidence in blogging. Just lately while browsing blogs/vlogs, I realised that I was overthinking it and trying to reproduce what I thought was popular because I was scared of putting myself out there on the internet. I've realised now that there's no point doing it unless you're yourself, and even if nobody reads it, if I enjoy sharing it then it is a worthwhile past time. 

I wanted to come back with a review of a product I have been absolutely loving at the moment - Lee Stafford's Original Dry Shampoo.

In the past I've never been a fan of dry shampoo as a product. It never worked for me and I felt that my hair was just far too greasy and resorted to washing it every day. When I went to the Clothes Show in December I purchased a Lee Stafford goody bag, and have to say as much as I loved the contents I wasn't overly phased about this. 

Now I have long hair, washing it was becoming a chore and so I thought I would give this a whirl. I was over the moon with the results and can't live without this product now.

The powder is finer than other brands I've tried and it doesn't make my hair feel weighed down or dry. I usually have quite flat hair and this adds so much volume. It doesn't have a nasty smell like others I've tried (even the ones that claim to smell nice make me feel sick!) and it makes my hair look freshly washed. I'm so glad I am washing my hair less now and have noticed less is falling out as a result.

I am a fan of the metallic and bright pink packaging, although the writing has always bugged me on Lee Stafford as I am slightly OCD! I do prefer the Cath Kidston style floral themes to some of the Batiste packaging. But for me, haircare packaging isn't really as important as make up packaging so it doesn't deter me from loving this little gem at all. 

At £4.99 for 200ml, it is on average slightly more expensive than Batiste but I think it is so so worth it. A little goes a long way, where as when I've tried others I feel like I use half a can. Also, Lee Stafford is always on 3 for 2 at Boots and so it can work out to be an absolute steal.

 I would definitely recommend you adding this to your basket next time you are in Boots.

What are your favourite hair care products? 
As I've been away from the blogging world for a while, what kind of posts should/shouldn't I be doing?

♥ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...