Sunday 20 November 2016

Make Up Revolution Fixing Spray

Let's face it girls. When we've put a lot of effort into making our faces look good, we want it to stay that way. Commuting into Central London and the temperamental weather at the moment can mean that by midday, my make up is sliding down my face.

And this is where I introduce this little gem - Make Up Revolution's Pro Fix Fixing Spray. Make Up Revolution claim that "Our formula will protect your makeup against heat and humidity, cold and windy conditions, and however your skin reacts this will help your make up stay perfect for up to 8 hours"

I apply my make up as normal and then spray this all over my face. It feels like a light mist and isn't scented. I have been majorly impressed with the results, and have found that my make up is still in tact for up to 12 hours afterwards, despite my combination/oily skin. On average I now reapply concealer and lipstick once during the day, which is a huge improvement on the many touch ups I had to make before I purchased this spray.

I'm not a huge fan of the yellow gold on the bottle, but I'm always more lenient on drug store companies with their packaging because the prices of the products are so low. This retails at a £5 in Superdrug for a 100ml bottle and I have found that it lasts a really long time - making it an absolute steal.

I would really recommend purchasing this. My make up bag is incomplete without it now, and my friends constantly steal this when we are getting ready to go out - the true test of any good product!

Do you love the Make Up Revolution Fixing Spray? Are there any other I should be using?

If you are enjoying my blog, please follow my social media accounts - links below!

♥ 

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...