Friday 23 December 2016

Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask





So I am officially on my Christmas break from work, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my first day off than curled up on the sofa with a hot chocolate, my favourite Christmas films and to indulge in a little pampering! 

I have wanted to try the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask ever since it was released, and couldn't resist popping it in my basket when I noticed it was on offer in Boots. 

It claims that it is a "super-hydrating revitalising mask containing pomegranate extract, hyaluronic acid and plant serum, which intensely rehydrates skin, leaves skin looking smoother and your complexion more radiant after just 15 minutes." It sounded like it meant business to me, which is just what my skin needs after the cold, winter months have taken their toll.

It took some getting used to as it is extremely wet and cold! But after three or four minutes it actually felt really relaxing. I definitely recommend applying in your bathroom so you can dry your hands. It is not as messy as clay face masks so I can't really complain. It has a really mild fragrance which is lovely, and the time just ran away with me. Wearing it didn't annoy me like I thought it would. 

After 15 minutes, I was amazed with the results. My skin felt almost brand new, so so fresh and really radiant. I've been so tired lately and my face has really shown it, but the results with this little gem were almost instantaneous. 

I prefer this to clay, which is my usual mask of choice. I hate how clay cracks and I hate having to really scrub at my face to get it off. I don't have any fine lines yet so I can't comment on how the mask has worked on those, but I do have a nice little glow ready for my week of Christmas partying and so overall, I'm really impressed and will be repurchasing. 

You can pick up a Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask now in Boots for just 99p! 


♥ 


2 comments:

  1. I usually use clay masks too but I might just give this a try! I am in love with your blog too, hopefully we can stay in touch.. I love making new blogger friends! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would definitely recommend it! Thank you that is so kind, your blog is great x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...