Friday 6 January 2017

Body Shop Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask






After taking a little break over the festive season to catch up with loved ones, I'm back today with a review of The Body Shop's Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask.

I know what you're thinking - I'm only 22, do I need Drops of Youth? The answer is YES after trying this in the shop... I just couldn't resist!

What does it claim? "The refreshing bouncy cream-gel leave-on mask containing cell-renewing Edelweiss stem cells. Overnight, it moisturises and replenishes for youthful-looking skin." 

My first impressions of the packaging were pretty strong. The labelling and instructions are clear, and I love the glass tub which I think gives it that high-end feel. I also like the little spatula included which makes application easy as pie. They have actually repackaged since I purchased this pot (that's how long it lasts, I'm still going!) and I think the new look is better. They have scrapped the leaves from the labelling and I prefer it - much more of a clean look. 

The mask is a milk-coloured thick gel. I apply after I have cleansed and toned and right before I'm about to get into bed. I use one and a half spatulas on application to cover my face and neck (I like it on quite thick so it soaks) and there is no need to rinse in the morning. It says you should apply this every night, but I like to do this every other night as a little treat for my skin. The pot has lasted me around 6 months and I still have enough left for another few weeks' applications. 

I can't even begin to say how incredible this is. It is my new all-time favourite skincare product. While I luckily don't have to worry about wrinkles or ageing skin yet, this is still one of the best products out there for hydration and combating tired skin in my opinion. Despite winter and daily commutes on the tube taking its toll on my skin, this brightens and hydrates my skin perfectly and gives me a lovely radiant glow. I can definitely tell when I haven't been using this, and will 100% be repurchasing. 

It is £24.00 which I think is reasonable for how good this is. There are always big discounts online too on full price products, so you can often pick this up with 20-30% off.

You can pick this little gem up in any Body Shop store, or online here 


♥ 


1 comment:

  1. Just pure brilliance from you here. I have never expected something less than this from you and you have not disappointed me at all. I suppose you will keep the quality work going on.
    can sleep apnea be cured

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...